Saturday, April 11, 2009

And another reason...



Eight reasons, actually. A couple from church already had two sweet little girls under the age of four when they became pregnant with quadruplets. After the babies where strong enough to come home the whole church pitched in to help with the feedings. Mike and I go almost every Sunday evening. I had forgotten how soothing it could be to hold a tiny baby. It was like therapy. At six months they are starting solids, smiling and laughing. These photos were taken when the babies were around three months old. Being able to be part of this family in this way has meant so much to us. Paul and Jenny Kate always say, “thank you so much for all your help”, but it is us who are thankful. Thankful and so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Babies are very nice, we are blessed to have 2 cool kids. Odin was crawling aorund the other day and you would have thought he had just become to biggest star in the world because I thought he was the brightest and best on the block. I was like "and that's MY kid!" Then I realized all kids crawl and started laughing at myself but I've decided NONE are as cute as mine doing it:)

    ReplyDelete